Monday, May 2, 2011

JUST BECAUSE

It crossed my mind...

That because religion has shown to play a major part in sexual expression, that the very fact that in some sectors of Christian religion that those who forgo sex for christian endeavors held in high esteem, is problematic.

Let me explain,

I do not have a problem with Catholism.

I'm just saying by putting Priests and nuns in pedestal places -because they remain sexless, it encourages the idea that sex is dirty and at most should be a means of reproduction...but we aren't like most mammals...we are just horny when we're ovulating...sex is often participated in as a means of sheer blissful pleasure.

Granted, I acknowledge that in the same coin, Christian relationships with a higher power may be hindered by sexual relations but the bible, as Catholics follow, says basically that once you are married your sex life is ordained, blessed, encouraged soooooo

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment